The competition this time, which was held in Miyazaki, […]
Happy New Year everyone! The live streaming of the 1 mi […]
Previously, we have announced 18 works that will procee […]
1minute Projection Mapping is an international competition and one of the biggest mapping contests displaying video works onto an existing building in Asia area.
1minute Projection Mapping is an international competition and one of the biggest mapping contests
displaying video works onto an existing building in Asia area.
Projection mapping has been recognized as a cool and hot media art in the world. In Japan,
the “1-minute Projection Mapping” started in 2012, and many great artworks from the world have been demonstrated at several art festivals.
It has been a great opportunity for many people to understand and
enjoy "projection mapping" in open space.
We change the festiavl place to Nagasaki from 6th edition in 2018.
You can see various and high quality works from all over the world,
It is the the one and only projection mapping project.
This event is over. Please wait for the details of the next event.
The 7th International Projection Mapping Competition
1minute Projection Mapping in Miyazaki
Theme: “Myth / Fable”
【 Organization 】
■ Official Event Name：1minute Projection Mapping in Miyazaki
■ Theme of the year：Myth / Fable
■ Presented by：Executive Committee of 7th 1minute Projection Mapping in Miyazaki
■ Assisted by： Miyazaki Prefectural Art Museum, Miyazaki Prefectural Library, MEDIKIT ARTS CENTER, RICOH JAPAN Cooperation, KP CREATIONS, MRT ADD Co., Ltd , others…
■ Produced by：Projection Mapping Association of Japan
【 Schedule 】
- By November 1st you need to send the filled in Application Form & portfolio to email@example.com
- The Contestants will have to submit the following:
- By November 20th, 2018 JST 23:59- Teaser of your work
- November 26th, 2018－The Contestants passed the first stage will be informed by e-mail and at our WEB site.
- By December 21st, 2018 JST 23:59 – Final entry work.
- January 1st – 3rd, 2019 – Demonstration of Finalists
- January 3rd, 2019 – Final Result
※Each schedule may change due to the circumstances of the venue or event.
【 Screening detail of competition 】
- Title: 1minute Projection Mapping in Miyazaki
- Access: Miyazaki Prefectural Art Museum [3-210 Funatsuka, Miyazaki City, Miyazaki 880-0031(Located in the Prefectural cultural park)]
- Count Down for new years Event : 31st December at 10pm~0:30am
Screening Schedule: 1st (Tue) ~ 3rd (Thu) January 2019
1st~2nd January : 6pm~ / 6:50pm~ / 7:40pm~ / 8:30pm ~ (Total 40min for 19 video works and guest work)
3rd January : 6pm~ / 7:00pm~ (Total 40min for 19 video works and guest work)
- Entrance Fee: Free(Paid seat is available for 500yen)
※ Paid seat need a reservation from following link. Then please pay at the ticket dest on that day.
"1minute Projection Mapping" was held as a projection mapping show to the first architecture in the country which was held in Zushi City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
Since the following year it has been held annually as a festival of art called Zushi Media Art Festival (ZMAF).
And in 2012, we will hold the first "1minute Projection Mapping".
You can see the past winning works and the contents of the event from the link below.