The long-awaited rerun of one of the world’s larg […]
Restart of the Award Ceremony for the International Projection Mapping Competition not held in September!
The Governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike, will present the b […]
One of the world’s largest projections mapping international competition, whose schedule was partially cancelled due to a typhoon, will be held again with TOKYO LIGHTS from November 11th to 13th
All 19 finalist works including the Grand Prize will be […]
"1minute Projection Mapping" is an international competition and one of the biggest mapping contests displaying video works onto an existing building in the world.
1minute Projection Mapping is an international competition and one of the biggest mapping contests displaying video works onto an existing building in Asia area.Projection mapping has been recognized as a cool and hot media art in the world. In Japan,the “1minute Projection Mapping” started in 2012, and many great artworks from the world have been demonstrated at several art festivals.It has been a great opportunity for many people to understand and enjoy "projection mapping" in open space.
We change the festiavl place to Tokyo from 9th edition in 2021.You can see various and high quality works from all over the world,It is the the one and only projection mapping project.
【 Summary of Event 】
- 10th International Projection Mapping Competition ～ 1minute Projection Mapping Competition ～
- Venue: Meiji Jingu Gaien Meiji Memorial Picture Gallery (1-1 Kasumigaoka-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Date and time: 2022/11/11(Fri) ～ 11/13 (Sun)
【 Projection Overview / Special Program 】
- International Projection Mapping Competition Works gathered from all over the world have been judged strictly and the 19 finalist works that have been selected will be projected.
- Projection of special works by invited artists
- Projection of special works by the creators of last year’s Grand Prize
*We will accept application for free admission tickets from 10/17! Please check the following site for more information!
"1minute Projection Mapping" was held as a projection mapping show to the first architecture in the country which was held in Zushi City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
Since the following year it has been held annually as a festival of art called Zushi Media Art Festival (ZMAF).
And in 2012, we will hold the first "1minute Projection Mapping".
You can see the past winning works and the contents of the event from the link below.